Friday, October 28, 2005

I Missed It, But....

Happy blog-o-versary to me -- my first blog posting was on October 21, 2004.

Hi, Cara -- nice to have you in the blog-o-sphere. Your picture of Emma is a little more current than the one I posted sometime back.

Sad to see all of these recent spam postings; that's why my last entry solely consisted of the word "spam" - and, in response, I got a comment telling me that it was a good entry on "romance and cigarettes". WTF?

I would really like to see Hamburg beat the living crap out of Warren tonight to wipe the smug smile off of my Warren-native wife's face. Probably won't happen though.

Okay, spammers, bring it on. Tell me in a barely literate manner about your crappy sites.

3 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger pselby said...

And there you go...within ten minutes of the original posting. Let's all go check out the fascinating road construction colorado information.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger ginger said...

Wow! Great blog you've got here!

Check out my site about TOENAIL FUNGUS, ACNE, and PSYCHIC PHENOMENON!

hahahhaaaaaa

I couldn't resist. Spam sucks!

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Cara said...

gotta check out the toenail fungus!! lololol!! Emma is growing so fast!! She is the sweetest little thing!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home