Monday, November 08, 2004

Concerns About My Sanity On A Particularly Trying Monday....

The television show "J.A.G." is about to enter its tenth year on network television.

To the best of my recollection, I have never once seen this show. Not even in syndication.

(Editor's Note: what originally followed was a much lengthier discourse on other shows that I've never seen, why I can never watch J.A.G. now, and then the post veered far off course. Upon re-reading, it was decided that the post could arguably be used against me in a commitment proceeding. So, let's just keep it simple - I've never seen J.A.G. That's it.)



1 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger fairygirl701 said...

The art class I take is made up of ladies 60 and up--I am by far the youngest there. Anyway, these ladies LOVE Jag. I mean LOVE it. I don't know why, but they are all about Jag--and talking about how much they hate reality shows. *sigh* Luckily, I can usually tune them out while I'm working

 

Post a Comment

<< Home