Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Mmm.....

Haven't blogged for quite awhile for a variety of reasons; main reason is that I've been too damned busy...Hope to rectify the situation hereafter. Anyway, my re-entry into the blogging world will begin with relaying an amusing event that just happened to me a few minutes ago:

My wife and went to lunch together. We went to a favorite burger joint in Monticello. I don't really care for french fries; I prefer chips with a burger. I ordered "Nacho Cheese Doritos." What I received was this: a container with nacho cheese chips slathered in nacho cheese sauce.

My wife encouraged me to take it back and explain that I really just wanted a bag of chips. I found it amusing, though, and I didn't make the correction.

Maybe you had to be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home