Wednesday, December 07, 2005

"Arrested Development"....

is an absolutely laugh-out-loud hilarious, perfectly cast sitcom that has won major awards during its brief lifetime. I tried to never miss it.

Of course, it has been cancelled. And it is YOUR FUCKING FAULT.

That's right -- I blame you. I watched it, so it isn't my fault.

So, you go back to your fucking "According To Jim" and "Rodney" and "George Lopez" and whatever other lame assed sitcom you watch that inexplicably remains on the air while truly groundbreaking shows bite the dust. I'll buy the box set of the series and keep laughing.

1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

i completely agree. i watch this show religiously and am SO mad. i don't understand why the one truly funny show on television is the one no one is watching. what's so funny about fat guys with cute wives?! THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home