Thursday, June 09, 2005

New Site

The News Observer seems to have discontinued its Message Board, but a new site is now available: http://www.crossettradio.com/. This is the newly designed site for KAGH and its sister rock and gospel stations. There is a message board at the site, so perhaps that can be a new outlet for those that miss the NO site.

The site also promises a major concert announcement on June 13th in conjunction with the August 20th Battle of the Bands at the Crossett Rodeo Arena. I've heard rumors already and all I can say is that I truly hope that the featured artist won't be a certain loudmouthed right wing guitarist. If so, the arena is about a block from my home and I'm not sure that he would even be worth the walk.

2 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger pselby said...

How did you ever guess?

That was the rumor, but "Pollstar" says that particular artist will be in Tunica on the day in question.

Whew!

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Reality Chick said...

I have it on good authority that the said band is......

BAD COMPANY!!!!!

I may loose my job over this, but I WILL BE SEEING ONE OF MY ALL-TIME IDOLS, and procuring some coveted autographs. But first, I have to dig out my albums so they can sign the covers for me....that would be so friggin' cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home