Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sniff....

Been so long since I blogged, I couldn't remember my password....

I've loved the Andy Griffith show my entire life. Those people seemed to genuinely love each other, and from reading about the cast, they really did. No behind the scenes backstabbing or anything like that. There are episodes that I can still watch over and over (and I do....when there is nothing else on television, there always seems to be an "Andy" episode on. )

So, the death of Don Knotts is sadder to me than most celebrity deaths. I'll be very sad when Andy passes on, too. They'll always be "Andy and Barney" to me; I didn't like the "Mr. Furley" character on "Three's Company" and, as far as I know, I've never seen an episode of "Matlock."

There will be a lot of other tributes to Don Knotts and I won't go into any detail here, but it didn't seem right to have a blog and to continue to neglect it when someone who has been a part of my entire life and has given me hours and hours of enjoyment passes on.

So long, Barn.

1 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger fairygirl701 said...

You forgot his apperance on those Scooby Doo movies!

I didn't realize poor Don had left us. Here's to you Barney, thanks for many laughs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home